Vedic Astrology considers the time element as quite crucial for Vashikaran. Vashikaran does not succeed if not carried out on the right time. Vashi karan is different for different purposes and so are the Gods. Thus, they rule it along with the directions, Nakshatra, place, time, clothes, etc.
Vashikaran is carried out under the blessings of Lord Krishna, Kamakhya, Tara, Kamdeva etc. The lord who governs the practice of Vashi karan depends on the purpose of it. So, that is to be taken into control, the lover or a person of authority.
How to practive Vashikaran at Home?
Usually in the practice of Vashikaran, males or females and boys or girls are taken under control. In this practice, the mind of such people is taken into control and they do only those things that they are told to do by the person who practices Vashikaran on them.
A person who comes under the influence of Vashi karan loses control of his or her mind and is unable to identify the right and wrong for himself. Hence, such a person may take certain unethical steps ignoring the concern of his or her family and the society.
Vashikaran is practiced under the following conditions:
- North direction is deemed fit
- Monday and Wednesday are the best days to practice it.
- Silver vessel is used
- Summer season should be chosen
- Nakshatra depends on the purpose of attraction and on the person on whom it is being cast.
- Woolen blanket is the best to use
- Gorochana ink is used
- Best place to practice Vashi karan is the riverbank
- Best time to practice Vashi karan is between 9pm-1:30 am
- Red or pink colored clothes are the best
- Influence of a person on brain and heart. Thoughts about the same person again and again.
- Trust in excess on a person
- Getting angry or irritated on small things
- Seeing scary dreams and waking up in fear
- Sudden change in behavior
- Mental unrest and absence of peace on full moon day or new moon day.
How to get rid of Vashikaran:
- Take a lemon and revolve it all over your head for 21 times and keep it on the road. So, do not look back or talk to anyone on the road. Walk back home straight.
- Get a statuary plant and put in a pot in your home. Tie its roots around your neck.
- Burn cow dung everyday outside your house.
- On any Wednesday of the Shukla Paksha, take 4 gomti chakra and throw them in all the four directions after revolving them over your head. So, Do not look at the directions. Just keep your eyes on the floor and return back.